Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tilda Reindeer & Christmas Angel

Tilda Christmas Angel 80cm ( Tilda's Winterwonderland )


Tilda Reindeer ( Tilda's winterwonderland )

I've been busy the last few days, but finally finished making my latest two Tilda projects.... the Christmas Angel ( approximately 80cm ) and the Reindeer, both taken from Tone Finnanger's book "Tilda's Winterwonderland"
I just had to put the final touches on the Reindeer, like the bell on his antler and the berries and I still had to put strass stones on the shoes of the Christmas Angel.... but they are ready to celebrate New Year, hahaha ; )
Have a wonderful and safe New Year and I'll see you all in 2010..... with more Tilda projects and much more !!
Love Corianne

1 comment :

Gepke said...

Hi Corianne, wat zijn ze geweldig geworden! Die engel zit er zo mooi bij. Geweldig om dat zo neer te zetten Kunnen. En wat heeft het rendier een snoezig snuitje! Groetjes, Gepke