Monday, May 17, 2010

New Look

Hey everyone, it's been a while I know but I have been very busy,
so I'm sorry that I haven't posted a message lately : /
But as you can see... my blog has a new look (I wanted something new, haha) and I hope you like it so far ??
Because I want to change a few more things when I have a moment..... now the last time I changed my blog people couldn't place a comment/reaction/message, so if this is the case again.... please let me know, haha ; )
You can always place a message in the messageboard..... and if any of you have a question for me, please feel free to also write it in the messageboard : )
Now is it me or do more people loose their list of favorite blogs when they change their blog look !?!?!?
Yesterday I had to place all the URLs again in the list..... so glad I made a list on my computer, because I'm... what following up to 37 blogs, hahahaha.
How do guys do it !?!?!?
Got to go............ dinner is waiting ; )
Bye for now, Corianne

No comments :