Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cake Anyone !?

Cake anyone.... haha, I finally finished my cake "wedges" last night, so it's time to place the pictures on my blog.
I used the cake wedges template from Eline, her paperbloc "Eline's Babies" girl, some lace and a few paper flowers.

The letters on top read...... I-T-S-A-G-I-R-L ( It's a girl.... without the ' )
By the way I bought the glass cake stand months ago at "Intratuin" and the big doiley I got from our local bakery.

Let me know what you guys think ; )
Next up.... my very first "paper" cupcake and a few more things, but those I can only finish when I find the right material..... I can be so picky sometimes, haha :P
Thanks for dropping by again and have a lovely day !!

4 comments :

paula said...

ziet er heel gezellig uit ,lang geleden heb ik er ook een gemaakt.
fijn weekend ,groetejs Paula

CorianneDesign said...

Thanks Paula voor je lieve woorden !! : )
En jij ook een fijn weekend...

Lieve groetjes, Corianne

Esther said...

Wat een mooie geboorte taart heb je gemaakt. Fijn weekend groetjes Esther.

CorianneDesign said...

Ahhh dank je wel Esther voor je compliment !! : )
En jij ook een fijn weekend ; )

Lieve groetjes, Corianne