Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Avenged Sevenfold



For those of you who don't know who these people are I present you.....  Avenged Sevenfold !
Who you might ask youself.....
Avenged Sevenfold only the greatest band ever, haha ; )
I love these guys and there music they are so talented, friendly and eventhough they are known worldwide...
still down to earth.... I love that ! = )

Now I know no everybody likes rock/heavy metal and that's ok....
but now that I'm recovering from this hug operation their music/songs/videos helps me heal.
That's why I thought lets place them in the spotlight on my blog just like all the other things on here = )

So this is for the guys from Avenged Sevenfold (should you ever read this, haha) THANK YOU so much for sharing your talent with all of us around the world and extra for helping me heal personally !!
- LOVE YOU GUYS -
xxx

~♥~Corianne~♥~

No comments :