Saturday, April 14, 2012

Magnolia bottle decoration....

Now first of all I want to say that this idea wasn't mine,
a few weeks ago Magnolia's TOMIC
had this as one of their challenges.

But because I had no inspiration that time I didn't enter....
(I've been without inspiration for a while)
but then I saw DT - Camilla S her creation and fell in love
So ALL credit goes to her !! When you have a moment visit her blog
it's really worth it... I promise ; )

Oh and the inspiration is back by the way (so thanks Camilla)
because I want to enter this weeks Magnolia TOMIC where
we need to make a Criss Cross card with a Magnolia stamp from
the "Prince & Princesses" line.... fingers crossed.
And this time it will be all my inspiration, hahaha ; )
I guess I needed to get the juices flowing again.....





~♥~Corianne~♥~

No comments :