Thursday, November 01, 2012

KreaDoe 2012.... part 1


The photographer finally had a chance to take a picture of me without me realizing he was there, hahahaha
Don't get me wrong I don't think I'm all that, but for some reason he was popping up everywhere I was ??
(was he following me ????)
Anyways, my mom and me had a fantastic time.... and I took a couple of pictures from the Magnolia stand.
(I'll have to upload them when I have a moment)

I did take a picture of Tina one of the Magnolia design team members = )
I wasn't sure at first if it was her, but I asked her when I send her an email yesterday.
Tina I got your email and will send you a copy ; )

Anyways, I hope no more pictures of me pop up the next few days....
(I don't really like to have my picture taken, got that from my mom, hahaha)
~♥~Corianne~♥~

No comments :