Friday, December 28, 2012

New look...

First of all I hope you have or had a great new years eve
and wishing you a fantastic 2013
Today I started to color in the rst of the Magnolia With Love Collection, now aren't they cute or what !?
I just don't know which one to color in first ;)

Have you seen the big sharpener....
I bought it at the KreaDoe but forgot to take a picture
When I saw it I just had to have it
because it looks perfect in my craftroom ;)

By the way, sorry for the poor quality of the photo...
I dropped my camera a couple of weeks ago (very smart)and now the "stupid" thing isn't working properly
The good news... I asked money for my birthday
so I can buy a new camera and hopefully make better pictures!

And last but not least my blog...
it looks totally different doesn't it ;)
I felt it was time for something completely different,
therefore a new background, header and layout
Hope you like it, I do ;)

~♥~Corianne~♥~

No comments :