Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bunny Jars.....



 
Dear blog... HAPPY EASTER everyone.....
I like to show you these BUNNY JARS
A couple of weeks ago while I was blog HOPPING
I came across Torie Jayne's blog and fell in love with her creations

It gave me the inspiration for my EASTER decoration.....
only I have to show you guys the rest later, because my father came out of hospital
and I'm helping my mom out during his rehabilitation










Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your EASTER holiday :)
~♥~Corianne~♥~

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Your jars look great! So happy to have inspired you.
Happy Easter! x

Ik ben Esther said...

Superleuk die haasjes en je hebt ze ook leuke kleurtjes gegeven joh!
Ik vind ze te gek!
Veel succes met je paps en mams en hele fijne Paasdagen!
Liefs Esther

CorianneDesign said...

Thanks Torie for your sweet and kind words =)

And you a HAPPY EASTER aswell ;)
xoxo

CorianneDesign said...

Dank je Esther.... leuk te horen dat je ze leuk vind!

En lief dat je ook ons ook nog even succes toewenst =)

Jij ook nog een fijne Paasdag(en)
xoxo