Wednesday, January 29, 2014



It's going to be an early day tomorrow.... I have to be in the hospital at 8:30u for a breath test 

I often have "problems" with my stomach, intestines, etc.
Last week I went to see a MDL physician for the first time and this monday I had an ultrasound to see if there weren't any little gallstones left since they removed my gall bladder or kidney stones
Fortunately there were no gallstones or kidney stones!! 

So next is a breath test to see if I'm allergic to gluten, lactose etc.
They only do these tests in our neighboring town at 8:30u in the morning....pfff that's way too early for me (not a morning person) and it's going to take 3 hours!!! 

During those 3 hours you're not aloud to eat, drink (and you have to be sober the day before from 22:00u) or do things which makes your heart beats faster and there for breathe faster... so no strenuous activities

So I'm taking my Copics and Magnolia stamped images with me, hahaha 

Fingers crossed time passes quickly, right!? 

much love Corianne 
       ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments :