Monday, February 17, 2014

Lactose intolerant...





I just got home from my visit to the MLD physician and the results are in
After 36 years they found an answer.... 

I'm lactose intolerant!


All those years I've been telling the doctors that there was something, but always got the same damn answer.... there's nothing wrong with meThinking of all the pain that I've had, where I sometimes even passed out... they could have saved me from that, if they had only listened and tested me years earlier (so sad)

So now the next step is to see a (MLD) dietitian, who is going to tell me what I can and can't eat
Finally we are making a plan!! 

It's a weird feeling.... that you're happy to hear you have something

Still going to bake from time to time, but now you know that you can expect something to happen, you know!?

 — feeling hopeful.

much love Corianne 
 ♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments :

Ik ben Esther said...

Nou gelukkig joh dat ze t nu eindelijk gevonden hebben!!
Ik drink zelf al jaren geen melk meer en eet geen rauwe kazen enz maar bij jou is t nu dus zeker!!
Ben benieuwd wat je voor adviezen krijgt!!
Succes meis!!
Liefs Esther

CorianneDesign said...

Hiya Esther, ik zal ze aan je doorgeven als ik ze heb.... misschien kunnen ze jou ook helpen?

Had jij ook zo'n ademtest gehad??
Weet het even niet meer ;)

Knuffie Corianne