Friday, May 23, 2014

Magnolia Tilda creations by Camilla Hermansson & Camilla S. Bakke


I would like to show two Magnolia Tilda creations I fell in love with the moment I saw them and before I'm going to start dinner I thought I would place them in a spotlight here on my blog

The first one is made by Camilla Hermansson and the second by Camilla S. Bakke, who are both DT members of Magnolia
I been following their work for a couple of years now, but these creations go so well together.... with the sweet soft yellow and the off white and grey pastel colors

Both ladies used an image from the Magnolia Tilda Animals Of The Year collection
For more beautiful and stunning creations by both Camilla's visit their blogs

Camilla Hermansson blog
Camilla S. Bakke blog

I'm going to start dinner... and the vegetable soybean based Strawberry and Rhubarb yogurt popsicles are in the freezer, pictures will follow soon
Fingers crossed and lets pray it works,

Corianne

No comments :